50-Year-Old Woman Locks Up Boyfriend And Rapes Him Repeatedly


not real photo
This is not a small something at all. According to reports, a sex crazed 50-year-old South African woman identified as Elsie, has been arrested for locking up her 45-year-old lover, Thamsanqa Mciya, and raping him repeatedly when he refused to give her the kind of sex she wanted. It was learnt that Mciya was becoming fed up with Elsie's possessiveness and huge sexual appetite and had threatened to walk out of the relationship before she took the step to show him no one messes up with her.


Mciya told the police that Elsie had turned his life into a nightmare by physically abusing him and forcing him to have sex whenever she wanted, but she allegedly told the police she sees nothing wrong with locking him in a room and using him as a sex slave. Mciya who was married for 23 years, left his wife and family to be with Elsie but is now regretting his actions and wants to go back to his wife. “I left my family six years ago when I met Elsie. I have fallen in love, but now she has turned abusive and she beats me. I want to go back to my family, but my wife has moved on.”

This is the same woman who was at one time, seen on the streets of Bloemfontein running after Mciya as he tried to escape from her. When she caught up with him, Elsie forced him to return home with her. When questioned, Elsie said: “I'm not abusive, but I am very protective. We've been together for six years and it has been good. I love him and I will not lose him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765