Meet 71-Year-Old Grandma Who Admits That Sleeping With Young Men Keeps Her Sexy

What won’t we hear? A 71-year-old great grandma, Margaret Collins has admitted that life is all about partying, pole dancing and serial dating. The 71-year-old platinum blonde has been on more than 200 dates with younger men, who she says keep her looking so youthful. Margaret says: “Men my own age are stiff and boring. “I like to enjoy myself and have a dance and they just like to go to bed and read. “I love clubbing with my daughter Mandy and we both get a lot of attention from young men when we’re out. “I’m a firm believer that life begins at 70. I’ve never felt more carefree and desirable and I’m determined to spend my retirement having fun.”

Twice-married Margaret, who is originally from East London, lives in a sheltered accommodation housing complex in Newcastle. She began internet dating when she ended up single 12 years ago. But since retiring in 2012 she has upped the ante, going on three dates a week. She says: “I have profiles on Plenty of Fish and Match.com. “Some weeks I can get over 100 messages and I could have a date every night if I wanted to. “Men seem to fall at my feet. I’ve had marriage proposals and all sorts but I’m enjoying playing the field at the moment.”  
Despite being inundated with offers, Margaret is choosy about who she allows to take her out. She says: “There are always a lot of guys on internet dating that contact me. Most of them are nice but you do get some nasty ones. “I despise beer bellies, tattoos, earrings and white trainers and if someone messages me saying, ‘Hello sexy’ they are getting deleted straight away. “I tend to go for men who have been in high-powered jobs who have something about them. I like men who can match my confidence and hold their own in a conversation — I can get bored of guys very easily.”
Her daughters have grown used to their mum’s wild ways and tend not to interfere in her love life. Margaret says: “They think as long as I’m safe they’re not really  bothered. “They’re happy I’m enjoying my retirement, not sitting at home alone like a lot of people my age. “My daughter Mandy did accuse me of being a mercenary because I dump a lot of men, but that’s just ridiculous.”
When she isn’t out partying or being wined and dined, Margaret says she enjoys pole dancing and shopping. She says: “People always ask me if I’ve had surgery but I’m 100 per cent natural. “I look after my skin and my body and I eat well and don’t smoke. “I’m lucky to have good genes and staying active and dating keeps me looking young. “I want to show women that life doesn’t have to end after retirement. I’ve never had so much attention. “My seventies have been the best years of my life. I have no responsibility and I’m embracing every minute of it.”
But despite enjoying her freedom and the excitement of the dating scene, Margaret admits that, deep down, she is an old romantic at heart. She says: “I would like to meet someone eventually and settle down, but he would have to be a special man for me to give up my lifestyle. “I really, really like being single.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765