Photos: Man bursts into tears of joy when wife reveals she is pregnant after trying for 17 years


Dana Griffin-Graves and her husband have been trying to start a family since they wed 17 years ago. Over the years, they suffered four miscarriages and a devastating still birth at six months before deciding that they could take the heartbreak no longer.



In an interview with ABC 8 News, Dana said, "It was definitely a struggle, a roller coaster with emotions… I just got to the point I was like, “you know what, I wanna stop try"

So when Dana found out she was almost five months pregnant after a visit to her doctor to find out why she wasn’t losing weight on her new fitness regime, she was understandably extremely shocked and excited.


Dana wanted to break the happy news in a special way so she put a package of buns in the oven along with her Ultrasounds results and filmed her husband's emotional reaction. "His reaction was just priceless – I wasn’t expecting that at all. I knew that he would probably be emotional, but I definitely was not expecting the reaction that I received"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765