Babe Sneaks Out at Night To Party Without Telling Her Fiancé, Pic Exposes Her Online

I never bother to call any lady I'm dating at night to ask her, "where are you, are you sure you are home"? and other such questions. Reason is most ladies today lie easily. She could be under another guy taking serious 'wiping' with your engagement ring in her finger and tell you "Baby, I'm to bed".


Funny but true. The lady whose face was covered in the photo above was in a related situation. She told the man who is about to marry her, after engagement, that she was home sleeping but she was actually at a club. The club shared the photo online hence she had to cry out and confessed;

"Please remove this photo... I will be getting married soon and my guy (fiancé) never knew I went out"
Earn N50,000 Monthly click for more info

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765