Future Romance with Marvis, Digging Borehole, Thanksgiving Service & More: #BBNaija Winner, Efe Opens Up

While speaking in an exclusive interview with Africa Magic, few hours after he arrived the country from South Africa, Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe, has opened up about what the future holds for him, his relationship with ex-housemate, Marvis, charity, paying his tithe, upcoming thanksgiving service and more.

Here are excerpts from the African Magic chat;


Is there any future with Marvis? 

"Based on logistics, if you are confined in a place for a certain period of time, attraction na very important [something]. E must happen. You nor fit hide am. "But when you put am now in a broad perspective after the house, reasoning fit change. But for the house? Yes, I been dey feel Marvis well but e just dey unfortunate say she get boyfriend- she dey serious relationship. "She said she is going to continue with her boyfriend, so me I gats to move on and wait for my own."

Will you give money to charity? 

"I’ll be cliche to just say I’ll do. But, honestly, I will just do what I can do. I nor dey promise say charity this, charity that. The most important one na to pay my tithe, then the charity will come naturally. I promise to dig boreholes."

When will you be dropping your album? 

"I drop EP before I fall in. If the EP pop well, we go run some videos, then we drop album. But, album – by God’s grace – go be 2018."

What will you do first when you get home? 

"First thing na thanksgiving now. I’ll go to church and thank God properly [because] before I came here, I spoke with Him and we had our agreement."

Efe also talked about meeting his mother and his relatives, and the advise they sure will have prepared, waiting to rain on him.

He also went further to thank fans for “carrying” his “matter for head.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765