Premier League! Tony Pulis Reappointed Middlesbrough Manager

Tony Pulis has been confirmed as the new manager of Middlesbrough.
Sky Sports reports that the 59-year-old had been in talks with the club following the sack of Garry Monk.
Tony Pulis has been confirmed as the new manager of Middlesbrough.
Sky Sports reports that the 59-year-old had been in talks with the club following the sack of Garry Monk.
Pulis, was sacked in November by the Baggies after the club were thrashed 4-0 by Chelsea.
“I wanted a challenge – a real challenge – and this reminds me so much of Stoke when I went there with Peter Coates,” Pulis said.
“Steve Gibson [the Middlesbrough chairman] is a football man who understands the game. I have great respect for him as a person and an owner.
“I really am looking forward to this. The immediate challenge is finding out about the football club and as a team we have to get as many points as can, as quickly as we can.
“I wanted to come at this time because we have so many games in a short space of time, and I can assess everything,”‎ he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765