Couple Set To Marry After Dating For 9 Years Share Amazing Transformation Photos

The couple set to marry after dating for 9 years 

A Bride-to-be Esther Hananiya has shared the amazing story how she and her boyfriend dated for 9 years before deciding to tie the knot. The beautiful woman took to her social media page to share the interesting story.

According to her, they will be getting married on February 10th, in Jos, Plateau State.


Esther Hananiya wrote:

"Wheeew, it's very overwhelming how we got here boo, it's actually 9yrs, nine good years when you toasted me in the most weirdest way ever (lol, we'v been friends for a while sha), you said and I quote "well, everybody is already saying we are dating, so why don't we just date?". Hmmm, I was laughing very hard and childishly said "okay then, why not", and booom, that was it. Yes Yes Yes, I am already writing a diary but without even saying all I want to cos 9years ain't a joke. In just nine days I would be saying " I DO" to the one person I truly call my personal person and find peace. What kept us this long and still head over heels for you? 

That answer I do not have and will never have cos you ain't perfect baby, but it's your little imperfect qualities combined that makes you perfect just for me. In 9days, you would be wrapped in a shinny gift wrap, and would be signed, sealed and delivered to me from heaven to keep forever, and you will be the greatest gift and treasure I will ever receive (that's until our babies starts flowing in‚). I love d man u'v been all these years, and i pray u become a better part of urself dat i am yet to experience. My pudding, my male kabuby (laughs), the only man dat has kept me stuck for 9 straight years whoop whoop---u deserve a medal baby." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765