Beyonce takes shots at Kim Kardashian

Beyoncé appears to have takenshots at the Kardashians on her new song “Top Off?”

In her new collaboration with DJ Khaled, husband JAY-Z and Future, the 36-year-old singer raps:


‘I’m the only lady here, still the realest n***a in the room. I break the internet, top two and I ain’t number two,’ she sings.  

Beyonce continues:

‘My body, my ice, my cash, all real, I’m a triple threat.’ 

Fans flooded Twitter shortly after the song’s release, saying Beyoncé was referring to Kim Kardashian West‘s Paper magazine #BreaktheInternet cover.

Beyonce and Kim appeared to have a cordial relationship until she and husband Jay Z missed out on Kimye’s wedding.

In 2016, Kanye took public shots at Jay Z which was the first time the world confirmed their friendship was strained.

However, in 2017, Jay Z revealed they had made up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765