Kim Kardashian makes first red carpet appearance since announcing she's pregnant in a sheer dress at CFDA Awards


Reality star Kim Kardashian has made her first red carpet appearance since announcing that she's pregnant with baby number two.

Kim and Kanye attended the CFDA awards which held at the Alice Tully Hall in New York's Lincoln Center, last night looking all loved-up as Kanye couldn't get his hands and eyes off his pregnant wife.

She showed off her tiny baby bump, and underwear in a custom made mesh outfit with fringed shoulders and grommet details.

While there, Kim revealed that she actually didn't think she was going to fall pregnant after all the stress of trying to conceive again.

"I didn't think it was going to happen," she said before adding that, "To be honest, I've had really bad morning sickness, day sickness, night sickness — I can barley get out of bed.

I'm so grateful to be pregnant when we didn't even think it was going to happen for us. It's a very different type of pregnancy from my first one. I'm so grateful to be pregnant that I don't care how sick I am."

See more pics inside...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765