Photos: How Nigerian blood made me finer than the conventional Chinese


A LIB reader who is half Nigerian and half Chinese writes in. Read below...
My name is Chen Emmanuel, I'm half Chinese and Half Nigerian. Dad is the Chinese, mom is Igbo. I think there are very few of us in the world maybe less than 20. I think Nigerian blood made I and my siblings way finer and different from the normal Chinese. We are way taller than the average short Chinese race. We look quite more appealing (I think) Better Hair...I think moms blood is strong We don't have the "sleepy eye' thing and some other private things...lol. Check out my photos.
He's cute & of rare breed! Chinese & Igbo? Never see the combination before. More pics after the cut


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765