Furious Wife Batters Husband's Female Colleague After Catching Her Cheating With Her Husband

Kay Sealy was angry to find a woman in the bathroom she shared with her husband
A furious wife has battered her husband's office colleague who was in a hot affair with the husband. It was a bloody encounter when Kay Sealy lashed out at Charlotte Akomfrah after she spotted her coming out of her own bathroom in just her undies, a court heard. Ms Akomfrah who works with the woman's husband was left with her head "pumping blood" after seething Sealy assaulted her with her own shoes during the encounter. Trouble started after the 27-year-old was invited home by Sealy’s husband, Ciaran, who was in a secret relationship with the lady. Ciaran allegedly told Ms Akomfrah he was in an “open relationship”.

Ms Akomfrah told Tallaght District Court in Dublin: "He asked me if I wanted to come back to his house. I asked if he was married or had a girlfriend. "He said he was in an open relationship."
Ms Akomfrah who was battered with shoes 
She also told the court they had been kissing on the night out. They continued at the house until she went to the bathroom. Ms Akomfrah said: “When I was in the bathroom, I saw there was a tug on the handle of the door. “When I came out, I heard a woman screaming, calling me names, calling me a b****. She started hitting me. I was so shocked. She kept on hitting me. "She started hitting me with my shoes. I was crying out ‘please stop, I’m sorry, I didn’t know, I really didn’t know’."
Ms Akomfrah said she was taken to hospital after the attack. She later reported the incident to cops. 

Sealy was arrested and charged. The 35-year-old, from Deerpark Place in Tallaght, pleaded not guilty to assaulting Ms Akomfrah and causing her harm. But the judge said it was a serious assault and found Sealy guilty, fining her £60.
Click to Like our Facebook Page | Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Click to download your favourite music | Click to Visit my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765