My Estranged Wife Hired Bad Boys To Kill Me

A middle aged man, Lateef Komolafe, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court that his estranged wife, Tawakalitu, invited armed robbers to rob his junior wife. Komolafe had approached the court seeking dissolution of his 24 years marriage to Tawakalitu over allegation of threat to life, frequent fighting, involvement in fetish practices and lack of love.


The marriage is blessed with four children whose ages range between 18 years to 24 years.

The husband seeing divorce had said:


“She invited robbers to attack my junior wife; she has questionable character; on several occasions her family has come to plead with me on her behalf. She even hired assassins to kill me, but they failed.

“When she was confronted she said she only wanted them to beat me in order to teach me a lesson. There is no herbalist my wife does not know, I fear for my life, I see all sorts of charms with her, what she does with them I don’t know."

But the estranged wife, Tawakalitu denied the allegations.

She said that the actions of her mate must have attracted the armed robbers to their house. “My mate is fond of talking loud on the phone about large sums of money outside; this must have attracted the robbers, I don’t know anything about the robbery.

“They (robbers) entered my room first, I tried to call my husband to inform him, but he did not pick my calls, because for 10 years now we (me and my husband) are not on talking terms.

“I don’t know anything about the alleged assassination plot; my husband is a contractor involved in all kinds of deals;there was never a time that I confessed to anything. I am a practicing Muslim, I don’t know any herbalists as he claims, I have never seen or done any jazz," she said.

The President of the court, Adegboyega Omilola, asked the couple to come with three members each of their families for Alternative Dispute Resolution on February 18. The divorce will only go on if that fails.

The case has been adjourned till February 22, for further action.
Click to Like our Facebook Page | Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Click to download your favourite music | Click to Visit my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765