Wife Giving Her Husband Her Kidney, Asks for Prayers as She Goes Into Surgery

If you're lucky to have a good spouse, thank God. Such is a scarce these days...
Four years after her husband of 25 years, George Brice, was diagnosed with kidney failure, GourMay Brice is set to give him her kidney. She shared the news online, asking for prayers:
"Almost four years ago my husband was diagnose with kidney failure. Three of those years we waited for family to come forward to help. Doing dialysis at home was overwhelming to me but we did it anyway together. Watching my husband's body change before me was more than I could bare.."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765