Meet Miss Akpan Emem Peace.. Bclems.com First Lady


Luv is nt how long u av bin 2geda, nt how much u av givn or received; nt how many times u av helpd each oda..... Its how u value each oda. 

If i cud hold d rainbow, i wil rite ur name on it & pace it bak in d sky where d whole world wil c how beautiful life is wit a frend like u. 

My lips wnt 2 kis u, my eyes wnt 2 c u, my hands wnt 2 touch u. Evry part of me wnts u, mayb bcos i was jos made 4 u. 

Yestaday is gon. 2day is here. 2morow is near & i wil neva fear as long as u re near..  Love you my treasure.  My message to u..    See more pics below







10 comments:

  1. Wao bright your woman fine o

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is serious Bclems is in luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lady is so beautiful.. Am not sure you are the only one dating her..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai.. You have a beautiful wife.. Are u guys engaged?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this lady in Uniben.. So bclems na you dey make her dey form abi bcs u don spoil her with money

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of a truth this lady is so beautiful.. Congrat bright.. Nice words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice word... She is a Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad.. . I tot u luv me

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765