Domestic Violence: How My Babymama Stabbed Me and Took Away My Properties - Man Cries Out (Photos)

The man who was attacked by his babymama 

A Nigerian man has taken to social media and cry out alleging that his baby mama stabbed him with a knife for refusing to give her money.

The unidentified victim of domestic violence who opened a new Instagram account (@kingingodson1) for the purpose of calling his ex-lover out, also cried out saying that babymama allegedly went away with his properties.

Below is how he narrated his ordeal;


......this b*tch is saying shit around telling her friends what am not .... I want all of them to read this before they started judging me ... b*tch told her friends she's the owner of all the things she packed in my house without having any receipt...I pray all her friends read this and she say her side of the story too," the man added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765