“I Am Not A Lesbian But I Love Girls More Than Boys” – Nigerian Lady

So, it seems like this girl, Debrah Dineo Ebhomien is confused about her s*xuality. She took to her Facebook to share details about how she isn’t a lesbian, but has no idea why she feels attracted to girls.


Here’s what she wrote; “I am not a lesbian but i don’t know why i get attached to girls more than guys.i love girls more. I have always loved boobs and ass that sometimes i feel like touching.i started liking boobs since the day i purposely touched my elder sis own while i was still in primary school. Thats weird right?i hate handbags. I sometimes wish i was a boy..You are a girl,just know i love you. am even crushing on a particular girl here” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765