Lady searching for love on Twitter gets busted by her ex who broke up because she slept with two of his friends

South African lady who took to Twitter to post a photo of herself and said she is finding love has been busted by a man she slept with.


According to the guy, he broke up with her because she had sex with two of his friends and that he also has her nudes.

See their conversation below:

The lady seeing that the guy sounded serious then sent him a private message.

See below:

She addressed the issue further, saying… “Y’all stop judging me… ur comments are hurtful… I’m human, I make mistakes yes I did cheat on him wth his friends but that was a cry for help.

He didn’t give me any attention, he’s not innocent naye we could’ve talked about this in private instead he ridicules me 😢💔

He played me broke my heart over and over again , I always call , text first he didn’t give a damn his friends paid attention”

See more photos of her:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765