I Will Be Graduating From An Established Upcoming To An Outstanding Established Super Star – Peter Okoye

Following the successful release of his first solo hit, “Cool It Down” last month, Peter Okoye aka Mr. P has another song “For My Head” which he said he will release on his birthday, 18th November, 2017.
He took to his Instagram page to announce it.
He wrote:-
Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something Remarkable! And that’s exactly what i have done to this Song,Video and my personal career in general.👊🏾😊 after the 18th November a lot of people that still doubted me will Join my Revival Ministry⛪️ 😀 and understand that I am capable of Amazing things👍🏾 in fact let’s just say MR P will be Graduating this Saturday Nov18th From an Established upcoming to an Outstanding Established Super Star⭐️🙈😃😃😃. 3 Day To Go and it feels like it’s 3 Years To Go😏🙆🏿‍♂ chai pls somebody should Cool it Down FOR MY HEAD🙆🏿‍♂🙆🏿‍♂🙆🏿‍♂🙆🏿‍♂🙆🏿‍♂🙆🏿‍♂ Song and Video OUT in the last few hours of the 17th/18th November 👍🏾👊🏾👍🏾👊🏾👍🏾👊🏾 Get ready to be Converted into my Ministry!!! See you Soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765