Nigerian Couple Celebrate Their 34th Wedding Anniversary [Photo]

Eketi Edima Ette, a young Nigerian, took to Facebook to celebrate her parents on their 34th wedding anniversary.
Ette, shared beautiful photos of her parents and penned a sweet message alongside.
She wrote;
These two….My parents…. I don’t chook my mouth in their matter anymore.
If I hear ‘pim’, I say, “Abeg o ! Don’t tell me. Before you people will use me to settle your quarrel.”
And so it came to pass….26th of November makes it 34 years together. (They said I should start counting from their white wedding. Okay o).Happy anniversary to you, Val and Babe. I love you both like kilode. Wishing you 34 more years of love, friendship and your unique wahala.
P/S
I’m glad y’all too old to make more babies. Otherwise….all this kissery since morning….I’d be really worried.
Still, I’m watching y’all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765