Patoranking talks SKYY Vodka Ambassadorship + View the Brand’s New Media Campaign Shots!


Following Patoranking’s announcement as the Nigerian Brand Ambassador for the number-one premium vodka brand founded and made in the USA, SKYY Vodka, the award-wining reggae dancehall singer, songwriter and performing artiste dishes on the brand, the partnership and his plans for his fans. We are so excited about this collaboration!


SKYY Vodka recently threw you a birthday bash to launch your Ambassadorship role. How was that collaboration?
The collaboration so far has been fantastic and it is quite exciting partnering with the SKYY brand and all that it stands for; the birthday party was held at a new poolside venue in Lagos and was a great opportunity to officially make the announcement of my appointment as SKYY Vodka’s Nigerian Brand Ambassador. For the celebration we were joined by many of my good friends and industry mates who made it a meaningful celebration of both my birthday and the partnership.
What is the idea behind ‘Life in the SKYY’?
‘Life in the SKYY’ is an invitation to an elevated experience and way of life. Simply put, it is an invitation to “take your place at the top where you belong”. That is what I love about this brand and it is something that most people don’t know about this dynamic brand. When I spot someone with a good sense of style, bright personality, charisma and confidence that cannot be ignored, I describe them as living ‘Life in the SKYY’.
Why did you choose to become the SkYY Vodka Ambassador?
I am a great fan of SKYY Vodka and ‎aligning with a strong international brand that not only understands but also appreciates my artistry and is committed to supporting the growth of my music beyond the Nigerian boarders is a fantastic opportunity.
What elements of the brand personally resonate with you?
Well as I have learned more about the brand, SKYY Vodka was founded by an entrepreneur in California who dared to create a better vodka experience; fewest impurities; first quadruple distillation & triple filtration; iconic & stylish packaging. If you look at the brand characteristics you can also see why it is a natural fit for me: Savvy, Optimistic, Curious, Youthful, Courageous, Sociable and Flirtatious. I see similarities in what I am trying to achieve in my life/work and that is what resonates with me.
What can your fans can expect from your partnership with SKYY Vodka in the coming weeks?
Over the next few weeks, I will be partnering with SKYY Vodka to create memorable experiences for my fans. From exclusive day and night time parties and opportunities to be creative and to live their lives in the SKYY. Everyone deserves this opportunity and we will make the most of it.
View images from  Patoranking’s new media campaign with SKYY:
Patoranking in partnership SKYY Vodka will host a series of vibe day pool parties, reggae nights and bar crawls. To be on the pulse as it happens, Follow: @skyyvodkaNG on Twitter | Find them on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/SKYYVodkaNG

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765