Photos: When Daniel Proposed To Taiye



Read their love story below;


It started last year October when I went to her office to purchase device, yes I was attracted to her when I got in but she attended to me professionally with a straight face.

She didn’t conclude my transaction and directed me to another desk where it would be done but in my mind I wanted her to complete the transaction anyways I finished and left and when I go to her office monthly to renew my device, I don’t go to her but on 18th February I was there again and she attended to me but my card didn’t swipe on pos and she said I could drive down to get cash from the ATM but I told her how did she know I had a car she said she already saw the key.

Then I got back to her after receiving cash from atm and found her attending to someone else then I refused to leave her front until she finished and attended to me though I didn’t have any intention that moment but she was so pleasant and I requested for her name and surname after which, I got to sit back to request for her phone number and called her after 3 days but she was rushing somewhere that morning and I promised to call back but when I was free to call it was late and I must respect her privacy and knowing the fact that it is out of place to call someone after 8:30pm my plight.

She rolled on the floor because she never expected it. 

However, she called me 2 days later and said I didn’t call as promised and I apologized and asked my curfew time when I cannot place a call to her and she told me 10:30pm… that night I called before 10pm and we actually were on the phone till about 1amwhich affected her sleep pattern cos we continued gisting till late everyday after work.

Then I proposed to take her out one evening after work and it was a pleasant outing at a garden… and I found her to be a wonderful woman, strict, strong willed, a no nonsense lady, I call her a perfectionist.

She is my dream women everything about her speaks to me daily and I decided to be her shuffer after work which gives me pleasure and to have a cap of our daily events and we got closer daily.

Then I found out that she is the woman I have been waiting for all my life, I love everything about her, all her perfect imperfections… it was her birthday June 3rd and the best gift I could give her is the surprise proposal and I feel so good about it and she said YES.

I can’t wait to have her by my side forever… I love her so much she is the woman of my dream… she actually told me about 1am June 3rd cos I gave her a surprise gift at 12 midnight which she scolded me for taking the risk to come to her place that late but I told her I will do anything for her. She actually said SHE LOVES ME MORE…

Congrats to the both of them, wishing them all the very best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765