Linda Ikeji celebrate her birthday today! Yay! Happy birthday to her!!! this was her post

I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon.

Thanks to my family, friends and all LIB readers for being there for me all these years. Also, happy birthday to every one else born today September 19th. May God continue to keep, guide and protect us. And thank you so so much (in advance) for all the lovely birthday wishes...love and plenty kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765