Tragic! Man Loses Wife and Family Members in Abuja Bomb Blast Just One Year After Wedding (Photos)

Samuel Abolarin 

27 year old Samuel Abolarin who got married only last year, lost his wife, mother-in-law and brother-in-law in the Abuja bomb blast.


Narrating his ordeal to Channels TV, Samuel said: “I started calling their lines. It was saying switched off. I called my wife’s line, her line was switched off. With the news I was able to gather, they said my sister-in-law was able to see my daughter.

"She was the one that carried my daughter to National hospital. We were looking for my mother-in-law, my wife and my brother-in-law. When I saw their bodies, I could not even recognize my wife, he said.

Meanwhile reports have it that the Nigerian Army currently have intelligence leads on the perpetrators of the crime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765