Man Alleges Imo State is Owing Him N900k Si

Mr. Orjika Emma C. K protesting with a placard 

This man shares his story below:


My name is Mr. Orjika Emma C. K. In 2007, the Oguta LGA of Imo State awarded me a contract to supply books for primary schools. The total project amount was N1,050,000. I was given a down payment of N150,000 and I was owed N900,000. Ever since then they have refused to pay me. I have tried everything possible to no avail. I reached out to a barrister who told me to first pay him 30% of the money before he would help him. I refused to pay because it was both unethical and unprofessional. Please help me.

See scanned copies of alleged contract documents:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765