Miss BumBum Brazil 2015 Crowned...See Photos from the Steamy Booty Contest

Contestants at the Miss Bumbum pageant 

Curvaceous Suzy Cortez clinched the highly coveted accolade as 15 Brazilian beauties battled it out in Sao Paolo.

The bizarre South American beauty pageant reached its climax on Monday as Suzy Cortez was crowned Miss Bumbum 2015.

The fifth annual contest saw women from around Brazil flock to Sao Paolo to be judged on their derrieres. More than 500 women took part in the pageant , which was whittled down to 15 finalists for each of the Brazilian states .

Speaking after the announcement, Suzy said: "I've been preparing myself for the past four months. I've always wanted to win this contest. "I dedicated myself completely. I dieted and did rigorous training."

See photos below: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765