Car Crash Victim Whose Life Was Saved by Her Dress Now Wears Same Type of Dress Everyday (Photos)

Zoe Turner in one of her bodycon dresses

A woman whose tight red dress saved her life by keeping her organs together is now working at the hospital where she was treated - and always wears the same kind of outfit.

Zoe Turner, 22, survived a serious car crash after a Christmas party last year because of skin-tight red dress which stopped her bones from piercing her internal organs.


Doctors told Zoe that her £34.99 red dress from Missguided was so tight it acted as an old-fashioned brace to stop her bones popping out and perforating the organs.

Graduate Zoe is now working as a receptionist at the Leeds Hospital and training to become a counsellor to help people overcome traumatic incidents like her own - and has a wardrobe stuffed with the life-saving dress in a variety of colours.

She said: "If someone told me a dress would save my life I would have laughed, but that's exactly what happened. "The truth is it did just that. After the accident I went through months of therapy thinking I'd never get in a car again. "The experience has given me a hunger for helping others. 

I wanted to give something back to the NHS and be a part of the same hospital which saved my life. "This dress didn't just save my life, it changed it too." 

Zoe in a huspital bed after her accident 

While Zoe can't yet face wearing another red bodycon dress, she wears other colours all the time - especially those in blue or cream. She explained that the trauma of the accident changed the course of her life and she is now trying to help others overcome their problems.

Zoe said: "I found my calling in life, if you like. It came to me that I needed to help others. I had been through so much and basically nearly died. "I still love bodycon dresses and think I always will, I just can't bring myself to wear a red one. I love my blue bodycon dress though, which makes a nice substitute. 

"That dress kept me safe like an angel looking down on me. It's now my time to give back and I can't wait to complete my masters in counselling and help people. 

"Life is a strange thing and I'll never forget that night a dress saved my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765