Lady Who Was Paralyzed In Ghastly Car Crash Shocks Doctors To Walk Again And Become Top Model


A 21-year old beautiful lady who got paralyzed after a fatal accident has defied doctor's report as she regains balance and walks again. 21-year old Sara Najm, suffered serious brain damage and was told by doctors she would never walk again after a horror crash in 2012. Najm, who was left fighting for her life after being hit by a car four years ago and told she would never walk again has stunned medics and become a top Asian model. -Incredibly, within a year, she was walking again but became depressed after cruel college students taunted her, calling her "sp****c" and "disabled."

She has now starred in numerous glossy shoots for Asian modelling firm TMP Agency and featured on the front page of internationally-renowned Maleficient Magazine. Last October, she even came runner-up in the Miss United British beauty pageant. 
Stunning Sara, of Long Eaton, Derbyshire said: "My mum had always told me I was still beautiful after the accident, but I never believed her. "We both cried with happiness and I've never looked back since - it gave me something to live for. "After the accident, it was really tough, but it was emotionally tough rather than physically.
"I struggled to walk, but the real problems were mental. People at college called me spastic and disabled. "I had to study from home because it was too difficult emotionally. "I lost my confidence, but I didn't want to be beaten by them so I looked online and found an agency that did shoots in Birmingham."

She added: "It's been a long journey and now I'm back on my feet and want to prove everyone wrong and make something of myself. "I would like to inspire people and encourage them not to give up on life even when times get tough - you should never give up on pursuing your ambitions. "I never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me and if anyone is going through the same situation they should not get depressed - they should get up and do something about it."
Sara was 17 when she was hit by a car as she crossed the road, and doctors at the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham did not expect her to survive. Her brain injury was so severe that she temporarily lost part of her memory, but after neurological rehabilitation at Royal Derby Hospital's King Lodge she learnt to eat, sit and walk again.
Sara is now representing Nottinghamshire in the Miss Elegant North Beauty Pageant Final, which takes place in Darwen, Lancashire, on February 6. Winners will receive a 12-month modelling contract with agency Models For Charity.
Chantelle Baldwin, a mentor in the competition, said: "I think it's a really positive way to inspire and motivate girls to be beautiful by being themselves."
Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Download Bclems News Android App here | Click to download your favourite music | Click to Visit my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765