Man Narrates Experience with Mystery Cobra Snake that Crept into His House (Photos)


The killed cobra snake 

Read what a man shared on the social media as well as the pictures of the mystery snake that invaded his home in the brief testimony:

"So yesterday night, I was walking round the house ( Men thingy) just as I was about going back inside, I saw a snake coming out. I called for cutlass, collected it and rushed towards the snake. My first attempt, I missed that was when I realized it was a cobra with its flattened head raised up.


Worst of all by the time I realized it was a cobra, I fell down. Thanks to my knowledge of snakes from watching them on TV I didn't move because it was so close.

It backed away and was about going when I stood up and cut it in half, it was still trying to escape when I got a stick and smashed it. I use to think I like snakes but after yesterday I've changed my mind"
Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Download Bclems News Android App here | Click to download your favourite music |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765