I Wish I Became President when Crude Oil was $140 Per Barrel – President Buhari


Truly, it is sad that when we were making good money from crude oil what we had were politicians who were only interested in "share the money". Nigeria has earned enough trillions over the years.

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that with the quantum of problems his administration inherited from the previous government, he sometimes wondered why he had to seek power at this time.
“I say why me? Why is it that it is when they have spent all the money, when they made the country insecure that I returned? 
“Why didn’t I come when the treasury was full? Oil price was over $140 per barrel and when I came, it slipped down to $30. Why me?"

Buhari spoke in London while addressing members of the Nigerian community in the UK.

Notwithstanding the problem, Buhari said he kept praying to God to be merciful to Nigerians who are exposed to poverty, illiteracy and other social ills.

He said, “With the problems we have in this government, I sometimes wonder. At least, this time around, I asked for it, I prayed for it, I went round the country and I asked for it. But the first time under the military, I allowed the military to take decision...

“You know the condition we are in now. I am sure with demands from home, in spite of what your effort is, you know we are really in trouble."

Mr President said he believes that with the commitment of more Nigerians, we will make it as a nation.
Click to Like our Facebook Page | Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Click to download your favourite music | Click to Visit my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765