OMG! Pregnant Woman Stabbed to Death in Benin over N1,000


All hell broke loose in Benin city, Edo State capital, over the weekend after a neigbhour attacked a 6-month-old pregnant woman who went to demand for the money she loaned her. The victim identified as Mrs Ikhuoria was stabbed to death on Saturday by one Mama Emmanuel who refused to pay back.

How much did Mama Emmanuel borrow? Just N1,000. Poverty makes people misbehave.

Below is what the landlady of the house told ITV about the incident:
“I was working at the back of the house when I heard noise... I rushed the victim to a private hospital when I saw the way she was bleeding. Doctor said it was an internal bleeding and I should take her away so I called the husband to come...”

The woman's husband Mr. Ediale Ikhuoria, said, “My wife borrowed the attacker N1,000 and when she demanded for the money, Mama Emmanuel stabbed her. She killed my wife. My wife was six months pregnant. She died on Monday morning.”

- May God have mercy on her and rest her soul in peace. Amen!

Click to Like our Facebook Page | Earn N50,000 Monthly click this link for more info | Click to download your favourite music | Click to Visit my youtube channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765