OMG! Granny With Biggest B**bs in Britain Shrinks Her Waist to Look More Sexier (Photos)

Sharon Perkins reportedly has the biggest breasts in Britain 

A grandmother who says she has the biggest breasts in Britain after spending huge sums on cosmetic surgery is now aiming for a 22-inch waist, Dailymail reports.

The woman identified as Sharon Perkins, 50, from Coventry, traded in her 34D breasts for 32MM implants at a cost of £10,000 and now wears a rib-crushing corset for twelve hours a day to ensure her waist stays a trim 24 inches. The gran now wants a tiny waist to look more sexier.


According to her, she wants a tiny 22-inch waist to go with her gigantic assets in time for her September 2017 wedding.

Perkins said of her corset-wearing: 'I can't believe the difference I've seen in three months, I've lost three stone too, the results have been amazing. "It is hard to move around and get comfortable but it's definitely been more than worth it, when I have my mind set on something I'm determined to make it happen."

The glamour model says that she feels sexier and confident and that partner Carl can't get enough of her enhanced curves.

'Carl can easily wrap his hands around me now to feel his 'best friends,' they definitely catch the public's attention too.' 'I can't wait to marry Carl next year, but I won't get married unless I've reached my goal - a 22 inch waist, so that my body looks the best possible for our big day."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765