Once Upon a Time, I was a Hoe - Nigerian Instagram Hot Lady Reveals as She Shares N*ked Photo

File photo 

A young Nigerian lady, Ayinke (@elle.daddy) has just taken to Instagram to post a throw-back photo of herself while she revealed that she has been a bad girl, as she described herself as a hoe.

She posted a raunchy photo and wrote;"Once upon a time not long ago, I was a hoe..and I’m admitting it I ain’t take it back cos I did that shiiiiiiiiiiii , I was a hoe! and I’m admitting it , I ain’t take it back cos I did that shiiiii..I was a hoe #TBT 2015." 

See the n*ked photo and her caption below;


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765