Fake Shell Job: "How I Was Defrauded of My Life Savings"

As shared by Sola, the victim...
"I got this text that he was my mate in Katsina State orientation camp.  And I fell for it. My God, I just stupidly sent N50,0000 to these scammers yesterday. It sounded so real that I can't but make the payment almost immediately.

All my savings [as a fresh graduate] gone.

Why is this happening to me now.  God have mercy.
 
The person that claim to be my mate number is 08167893361.
And his in-law Dr. Paul Lawson number is 08140514297.

I'm having sleepless night right now. Please beware of these scammers. I'm just learning from my own mistakes."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765