Nigerian Corper Okenwa Chidimma Celebrated Mum for training her with Okpa business... See photos


In her word she says..

Yeah right, that's Okpa
Through this Okpa business I was trained to become the woman I have become Now, a 🎓 graduate as a matter of fact.....
You re De reason I have never given up...
You made one statement that I held unto ad wanted to bring to accomplishment as it's your heart desires....
You said that you don't want us your kids to go through the suffering you went through just to raise us up,
These words I hanged unto because it gives me the courage to keep fighting and moving forward ...
And here I am today a graduate of accountancy ready to take care of you in the best way I can because you deserve it...
Thank you for loving me...
Thank you for leading me through the right part
Thank you for nt giving up on me....
Thank you for training me in the way of De lord..
I promise you one thing,
AS LONG AS I STILL BREATHE, I WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU PROUD....

My woman, my everything,
My jewel
Love you mummy...

Note: kindly contact us via whatsapp +2348166575765 if you want us to post your news on this platform and many more

See more photos below...






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765