I Saw Daddy Freeze Killed In My Dream By Nigerian Pastors, Fan Cries Out

We Must Tell Nigerians In Conjunction With The Social Media Speakers. Revelation to a faithful brother for the Churches in Nigeria.
Dear Daddy Freeze, I had a dream last night, in the dream I saw wicked and unreasonable men who claim to be men of God arm to the teeth with ungodly weapon (occultic power) setting out to harm you for preaching the truth of the gospel of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, so that all believers would think that the Almighty God has destroy you for preaching against tithing which He sent Jesus to abolished by dying on the cross of Calvary John 19:28.
I don’t know you in person and I don’t want to know you either but I know very well from my spirit and in line with this vision that your teaching is in sync with the new creation life in Christ.
So therefore, Be very careful and always meditate on John 8:32 before you go out and come in on daily basis, for sooner than expected God has promised to reveal to all believers in Nigeria that your teaching is nothing but the truth according to the gospel.
Be strong and courageous for even Jesus Himself went through hell in a bid to grant us eternal life!!!
I pray this message would get to you in one way or the other!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765