Beautiful Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her N50 ‘Bend Down Select’ Top (Picture)

A pretty Nigerian style and travel blogger, Busayo Adebisi has taken to Instagram to show off a ‘bend down select’ top she revealed she bought for just N50!
According to her, she was walking around Ikeja under bridge, Lagos, when she heard a woman adverting the top.
Read as she posted on her Instagram page, @princess_busayo below:
“T H R I F T S H O P P I N G, I was passing through ikeja underbridge at night with no plan of buying anything when I heard a woman shouting 50naira buy your top.
Normal me would have just waka pass; like I’m too shy to bend down and select 50naira top. I don’t know what happened that day; maybe because I’ve been following too much looking chic on a budget bloggers. I just bend down and selected.
Viola! I got this 😃for just 50naira. Paired it on my forever21 skirt on Sunday and I was looking effortlessly chic. In fact I’ve paired it on too many outfits 😂😂.
If I didn’t tell you I thrifted it for 50naira; you wouldn’t even know. So quick question: will you bend down and select 50naira, 50naira top looking peng like this?
#nigerianblogger #styleinfluencer #explorewithbusayo #thriftstorefinds #thriftedstyle #thriftedfashion”
So, Ladies, would you stop on the street, a market or a crowded place to buy an outfit you really like at this price?Guys, would you stop at a public place, bend down and select clothes this cheap?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765