Older Nigerian Woman Ties The Knot With Her Childhood Sweetheart In America (Photos)

The woman who married her sweetheart in America 

A Facebook user identified as Elsie Halima Ijorogu-Reed, has taken to the social networking platform to celebrate the woman who saved her life in America back in the 90s.

The young lady shared adorable photos of the woman she referred to as Aunty Wumi, congratulating her for remarrying and wishing her all the happiness in the world.

According to her post, Aunty Wumi married her sweetheart in a simple, lovely ceremony after many years and more than two children.


Elsie who recounted how the newly-wed woman saved her life while congratulating her, wrote;

"Friends, please join me in celebrating Aunty Wumi Prestige Royal Hall who got married to her childhood sweetheart this weekend.

"Aunty Wumi is like a blood relative to me. "After 2 weeks in America (mid 90s) my uncle kicked me out because i complained bitterly about his weed smoking habits. I had only few dollar and was homeless "This woman heard my story n took me to her matrimonial home, I lived with her for many months till i got a job n place of my own.

"She didn't' know me from Adam nor is she from Delta.

"Aunty Wumi, tears r rolling down my cheeks as i write this. U have a good heart and u deserve to be happy.

"Happy married life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765