Lady Auctions Her Virginity Online Due To Boyfriend’s Cheating Ways

A young lady Bailey Gibson, 23, is auctioning her virginity on an online auction site after allegedly catching her boyfriend cheating.

According to reports, Bailey, caught her man cheating with his ex.

She wrote;

I grew up nestled in a gated community in the suburbs of Sacramento, California. I was adopted when I was one year old, and grew up with very strong Christian values as my adoptive father was an elder at our home church. I grew up very sheltered. I was not allowed to watch TV, listen to any music other than Christian music, have friends over, or have sleepovers ever.
My ex-boyfriend was a Christian at the time and I did not wish to have a sexual relationship with him until we were married. Knowing I was a virgin, he respected my values (for a while). I learned that love can be deceiving when I discovered that he slept with his ex on Valentine’s Day . . . I came to the conclusion that waiting until marriage to lose my virginity was the wrong decision, because my ex-boyfriend wasn’t worth waiting for.
Guys, let’s talk’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765