Ariana Grande caught licking doughnuts meant for customers, says she hates America



The footage of Ariana Grande licking donuts on the counter meant for customers emerged on Tuesday, and on Wednesday she canceled her appearance at a MLB All-Star Concert this Saturday.
She has since being replaced at the gig by Demi Lovato.
 
In a statement on Wednesday, Ariana insisted she was pulling out of the event because she's had her wisdom teeth removed and apologized for her comments made during a trip to a store on July 4 that were caught on video by a security camera.
In the doughnut shop video, Ariana and Alvarez can be seen at first pretending to lick the doughnuts on display on the top of the counter.
Daring each other to get closer,they esch licked some doughnuts then kissed each other while laughing at the wole incident.
An account of the incident came from 22-year-old Mayra Solis, the cashier on duty at the donut shop who claimed the singer not only didn't purchase any of the doughnuts she licked but also said 'she was really rude.'
Now the shop owner, where the singer was seen in footage licking the sugar coated goods and also heard saying: 'I hate Americans. I hate America,' is pushing for for charges to be brought against her of 'cross contamination' because it failed it's health inspection
Meanwhile, authorities are now looking into the incident and seeing if they might press charges as reports surface claiming the store owner wants to have the two charged for 'cross-contamination.' 
The issue is if food-borne illnesses or germs are transferred as a result of the 'licking' it could be potentially seen as a crime.
'I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country,' Ariana said in the statement about the incident. 
'What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the doughnuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words'
'As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon.'
'That being said let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice of words.'
 
 
Despite her apology, Mayra Solis, the cashier on duty at Wolfee Donuts, said the singer was 'rude.' 


AP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765