PHOTOS: Meet The Woman Who Lifts Items With Her Vagina


Fitness instructor,  Kim Anami claims lifting items with her vagina has improved her sex life. The 44 year old  mum of one calls her technique “Vaginal Kung Fu” and says her unique practice has given her own sex life a boost, adding: “My sex life has improved radically and when I started weight lifting with my vagina my partner noticed the difference immediately.I can have multiple orgasms, I’d say ten or fifteen orgasms in a row.I can have an energy orgasm, which means an orgasm with takes place without touch, meaning I can have sex with my partner when he’s on the other side of the room or even on the other side of the planet.”So even hearing his voice or just thinking about him, I can have an orgasm.”

On how she does it, she said: “You can just put a jade egg into your vagina, attach a bag and off you go.”It’s a brilliant domestic tool.I’m telling you.The sky is the limit.I’m fond of kitchen appliances because they’re easier to loop things onto and coffee tables are great too.”She tells UK Mirror. In my work I’m teaching women to have ultimate mastery over their vagina. “When you achieve a physically strong vagina you’re more emotionally attuned to yourself as a sexual being and you’re able to wield that power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765