How I met 2face - Annie Idibia

Not many fans and lovers of Nigeria's famous Celebrity, 2face Idibia know the story of how he met his wife, Annie Idibia. This unknown part of their love story has been revealed in 2face’s biography titled A Very good bad guy. In her tribute, Annie poured glowing remarks on her husband, looking back at the day they first met.

“The moment our eyes met at Even Ezra Studios many years ago, I knew you were the one for me and I for you. Innocent is an extraordinary being. It really seems like yesterday, (can’t believe he is 40 already) he was 24 and I was 15. And I still see the same man when I look at him. So full of life. So much energy. He is always so optimistic about life. He is never afraid of the next day with the little or nothing he had.”


Source: Vanguard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765