It Is Humanly Impossible To Hang Rev King- Godson

Rev King's godson has said it is humanly impossible for anyone to hang him. Austin King who says he joined Rev King's church as a child made this known yesterday after the supreme court on Friday said the reverend must die by hanging. He said;

“I am holding unto what my daddy told us three to four years ago, that he ‘has not come back to this world to be hanged by anybody again except he hangs himself’! I joined this church as a little child; I am now 33 and married. I have no reason to doubt my daddy because I can testify that many of his prophesy concerning my personal circumstances that have come to pass.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765