Secondary Schoolgirl Who Ran Away From Her Home In Enugu Found Pregnant In Lagos

A secondary schoolgirl who ran away from home in Enugu State four months ago, has been found pregnant in Lagos. According to New Telegraph, the girl, simply identfied as Chidinma,18, was found in Lagos after a frantic four months search by her anxious parents. She was three months pregnant by the time she was found in Lagos. The man who impregnated her is 21-year-old Idris Umar. Umar is an aspiring musician, but presently a hairstylist. The police said that Umar may be charged with abduction and rape. Chidinma, however does not show any sign of remorse in running away from home or being pregnant.

She said: “I ran away from home out of frustration. I ran away from home last year. I was 17. I was in Senior Secondary Class (SS2). I don’t know why the police arrested Idris. He hasn’t done anything wrong. He didn’t rape me. I gave myself to him. I knew what I was doing. He didn’t force or take advantage of me. In fact, he assisted me.”

Umar, who appeared unperturbed by whatever the police have in store for him, said: “I love Chidinma and I don’t want to look elsewhere. She’s my first love and lover.  I love her.”

Umar is in police custody pending investigation into whether he abducted the girl or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765