I’m Not A Lesbian, Ruth Kadiri Addresses Controversial Photo

Few days ago, Ruth Kadiri had posted a photo of herself and girlfriends on her instagram page and even though 75percent of her fans saw nothing wrong with it and praised them for their beauty, 25percent others read another meaning to it calling the actress a lesbian. Saturday Beats however reached out to her on the phone asking her to clarify the controversial photo and Ruth said this; 



“I am not a lesbian, it was just a harmless picture I took with my friends while we were about to set out to a private beach to have some fun. I think the picture was taken during the Valentine season or one of those festive seasons. The ironic thing is that our boyfriends were there when we took the picture. I am not a lesbian and I can never be one.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765