Photos: Man allegedly brutalized by a VIO staff in Abuja...

Luke Abu was allegedly brutalized by a Vehicle Inspection Officer (VIO) yesterday in Utako, Abuja. What he wrote on Facebook below:
"I was trying to capture a video of a man fighting with a VIO staff and one of the VIO staff saw me from afar and crossed over to the other side where I was standing. He attempted to seize the phone and I refused, in the process of resisting him from dragging my phone. I got two blows on my mouth and nose.
Then I started bleeding...Not because am physically weak and can not fight but my profession does not permit me to so do. 
Am taking recourse to the law and I hope to find justice, and most importantly, to deter them from further harassing innocent citizens."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765