I See Victimization, Vendetta & I Fear, Gloria Anozie Speaks On Jailed Ibinabo Fiberesima

Glamour Girls star, Gloria Anozie who was very famous in the 90’s and married to actor, Nobert Young has said she has been having sleepless nights ever since her colleague, Ibinabo Fiberesima was sentence to 5 years imprisonment.

According to Gloria, she says she sees victimization, vendetta and she fears. Here’s what Gloria wrote on her Facebook page speaking about the unfortunate incident and how it has affected her;

“I haven’t slept well in days…I’ve been having nightmares about Ibinabo Fiberesima being in prison. I can’t seem to wrap my head around it. I’ve read the way some people have lambasted her for having an accident. She’s an entertainer, like me, whose work is to make people happy. She had an accident! I can’t sleep because I see victimisation, I see vendetta and I fear.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765