Incredible! 100-Year-Old Grandma Models For Vogue Magazine

100-year-old Marjorie Gilbert, a senior citizen from Aberdare is the first 100 year old model in Vogue magazine. Gilbert who was in the cardboard box-making business before she retired got an invite to take part in a high profile shoot for a new Harvey Nichols campaign. Dressed in Valentino glasses, a Dries Van Noten coat, The Row pants and a Victoria Beckham top, 'Bo' as she's known - was photographed by Dazed and Confused co-founder Phil Poynter, making her Vogue's first ever centenarian model to pose for its pages

Gilbert who was thrilled by the photoshoot said: "I do things I think a lot of people wouldn't at my age and I've always liked to keep myself looking quite decent even if I'm not going out".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765