Wow! Pretty Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband In Lagos (Photos)

Nkechi Bakare and her husband Sean 

The love story of a Nigerian woman, Nkechi Bakare and her Oyinbo husband, Sean has began on a most sweet note as the couple tied the knots in Lagos state at a colourful and elaborate event.

The couple who officially married on the 28th of December generated applause online by showing off their interesting costumes, outfits and styles.


The wedding was a huge success as it attracted the attention of many people in the society. The beautiful bride who go couldn't hide her happiness took to Instagram to share her joy and wrote:

"I am so grateful for all my blessings. I am so grateful for love. For divine guidance and favor. I am so excited about my future and starting a new life with my husband. 2016 has been a great year and I know and believe that 2017 will bring even more miracles, blessings, joy, peace, perfect health, abundance, love and happiness . Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! All is well in my world ❤️❤️"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765