F-k you very much - Female Corps member slams NYSC for owing December allowance

A female corps member, Alasooke Olakunle has slammed the National Youth Service Corps for not paying her in December,vowing not to go to work until she is paid.


She wrote: "NYSC has not paid me for December. I will not be going to work till I get an alert. I don't owe this country anything and the fact that they are getting cheap Labour is horrible enough. Now withholding my pay for no just cause... Nigeria... look my face well o... I am not a civil servant. My time is precious and if you won't pay my dues. .. don't expect me in any filthy classroom". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765