Caitlyn Jenner slams Kris Humphries during chat with Scott Disick


During a heart-to-heart chat with Scott Disick as they discussed how the men in the Kardashian /Jenner family have reacted to her recent gender transition in the new episode of her show, Caitlyn Jenner slammed her former son-in-law Kris Humphries for his 'Man, glad I got out when I did' tweet when she officially came out.
"You're part of my kids' lives,' Scott said explaining how he felt. 'To be honest, I don’t know if every man in the world is going to be as comfortable as I am. 
"Kinda like Kris Humphries. Did you hear what he said after the Diane Sawyer piece? 'Kris... idiot Humphries tweets, "Thank God I got out of that family in time." And just got absolutely ripped. To the point that four hours later, he had to apologize" Caitlyn said

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Bright Clement. info call or whatsapp +2348166575765